ZMT Zurich MedTech AG (ZMT), the leading developer and provider of tools and innovative in silico solutions for targeted life sciences applications, is currently seeking applicants for the post as
Product Head Validation Hardware
ZMT, together with its partner organizations, the Foundation for Research on Information Technologies in Society (IT’IS) and Schmid & Partner Engineering AG (SPEAG), forms the Zurich43 alliance. Z43’s dedicated mission is to expand the knowledge and technology for the (i) characterization, optimization, and application of the electromagnetic near-field and (ii) predictive modeling of interactions between physical agents and physiology in complex anatomies.
- Responsibility for the product life cycle and leadership on new ZMT validation hardware, incl. budget
- Hands-on involvement in all stages of product development, from research, detailed analyses to the global level
- Customer communication, support, training, and sales of our highly specialized validation systems
- Supervision and guidance of a multi-disciplinary team
- Preparation of (marketing) documentation, such as presentations, flyers, application notes, etc.
- University or technical college degree (Master, or Ph.D.) in Electrical, Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in R&D of high-quality test instruments
- Experience in Python or equivalent
- Familiarity with regulations, the medical environment, and sales and marketing is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and highest quality standard of work
- Self-motivation, good organizational and communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, friendly personality and team spirit, sensitivity to customer needs, and ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken), ability to communicate in German a plus
- Stimulating environment for innovation at the forefront of our research areas and critical technologies
- State-of-the-art laboratories, high-performance computing clusters, and production facilities
- Vibrant and open company culture thanks to a diverse and creative mix of people from across the globe with various backgrounds in physics, electronics, mathematics, biology, etc.
- Colleagues who are smart, competent, and passionate about valuable, cutting-edge work and who strive to meet high ethical standards
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Direct applications are preferred; applications submitted via recruitment agencies are discouraged. Please note that incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Please send your application documents (in English) consisting of motivational letter, detailed CV (max 2 pages), diplomas, transcripts (with grades), work certificates and/or reference letters (if available) to:
Zurich43, Yvonne Maeder, Zeughausstrasse 43, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland, Phone: +41 44 245 97 38, firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries are welcome and should be directed to Dr. Sven Kühn.