- Microsoft Windows 7, 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1, 64 bit or Windows 10, 64 bit
- CentOS 7.0 x64 or CentOS 7.1 x64 only for physics kernels
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Administration rights are required for installation
- Minimum 4 GB RAM. Depending on the size of the models and the results desired, the memory requirements may be higher. An amount of 16 GB is definitely recommended. However, certain applications may include more than 40 million voxels and thus require more than 16 GB of RAM
- 4.5 GB hard disk space for the application, 2.3 GB for the sample projects (minimum for the installation only)
- A graphics adapter with adequate OpenGL performance, capable of displaying at least 1024x768 pixels with true colors (at least 16 bits per pixel). Graphic driver with support for OpenGL versions higher than v3.0.
- 4 GB memory per core or more. When GPUs are installed, double the amount of memory in card.
- 1 TB hard disk space to include working projects and calculated results
- Power supply: at least 1kW for a 1 GPU solution
- PCIe x16
Request your free 30-day trial